- By admin
Although we are able to offer a wider range of NHS treatments following the current Scottish Government guidelines on dental service’s, this still does NOT include routine dental care such as NHS check-ups or an NHS scale and polish.
We will contact all of our patients in due course when routine dental care can commence.
However, if you are currently experiencing a dental issue, have a dental query or would like some dental advice. Please call the practice on 0141 637 5081 where you will be triaged by a member of our dental team and offered an appointment if deemed necessary.
WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE WALK IN APPOINTMENTS. ALL APPOINTMENTS MUST BE MADE BY PHONE ONLY AT THIS TIME – THE PRACTICE DOOR WILL BE LOCKED WHEN WE ARE OPEN TO ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING.
If you have a pre-arranged emergency appointment, here are the steps we would like you to take prior and during your appointment to keep yourself and our staff as safe as possible –
* Please be on time for your appointment.
* Wear a mask to your appointment.
* Please use the bathroom prior to your appointment as our facilities are locked due to cross infection control.
* A member of staff will let you into the practice on your stated appointment time.
* You will be asked to sanitize your hands when entering the practice and before leaving.
* Please pay for treatment by contactless payment or over the phone where possible.
We will continue to be available for phone triage and advice during normal working hours throughout the phased return to a more normal dental service and would ask all of our patients to phone the practice number as your first option in all dental instances during normal working hours. If you have an out of hours dental emergency please call NHS 24 on 111 for advice.
Our priority is keeping our patients and colleagues safe.
We know this is a difficult time for everyone and appreciate your patience and understanding on the new guidelines we need to adhere to at present for appointments.