“It is not very often that one can compliment a dentist/dental practice, but Whitecart Dental Care is the exception to the rule. My family and I have been with this practice for a number of years now and can honestly say that every member of staff is a delight to deal with. We no longer look forward to a visit with trepidation, as most people would going to a dentist, but because of the relaxed atmosphere, it is, (and I know this will sound ridiculous), almost enjoyable! Our family will be relocating to Symington and we will continue to use the practice, even though we will have to travel 25 miles. That is how exceptional and professional they all are.” Bruce Fraser
The younger your child is when they first visit a dental practice, the more likely they are to have a positive experience and to grow up unafraid of the dentist. Our team has lots of experience in dealing with young patients and will take special care of your child to make them feel safe and cared for.
We believe in preventative dental care and encourage our patients to bring their children to see us as early as possible – even if they aren’t having treatment themselves. By accompanying you for your appointment, and then for theirs as soon as their first teeth start coming through, they will learn that there is nothing to feel anxious about and that we do not bite!
Regular dental health examinations from a young age will ensure that they don’t suffer from untreated dental decay, which can have devastating effects on their growing milk teeth.
Preventive care at Whitecart Dental Care
There are a number of preventative treatments that our team can provide for your child:
1. Fluoride applications are a safe and effective way to safeguard your child’s growing teeth from developing decay. The fluoride is painted onto the surface of the teeth, helping to mineralise them.
2. Tooth-coloured fissure sealants are applied to the biting surfaces of children’s teeth to prevent decay.
3. Treating a child from a young age also allows our Glasgow dentists to spot early signs of underbites, cross bites or overbites developing. As with most dental problems, the sooner you can start to treat them, the quicker they can be resolved.
Prevention is always better than cure, so please contact us today to make an appointment for your child.
• Healthy teeth and gums for life.
• Reduced risk of developing tooth decay and a reduced need for fillings.
• No fears or phobias of the dentist.